Thursday, September 27, 2012

Not So Scary 2012!

I went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party on September 11 and 25th. My Mom made my beautiful Wendy dress! These are some of my favorite pictures!
 Wendy meeting Tinkerbell
 A compilation!
Swooning over Gaston!
 Hugs from Tigger!
 Donald and I tried to simultaneously kiss, which led to his beak hitting my lip. He was apologizing. All was well.
 Hugs from Princess Daisy!
 Pure joy when meeting Pirate Mickey
 Getting to meet my favorite villain, Frollo!!
 Flying off to Neverland with Peter Pan
Meeting Cruella de Vil!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very curious and interested in the CP or just a job working in Disney period. If you would, please email me at anytime: alyssadubois@yahoo.com
    I would love to get your opinion/advice on this! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete