Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Orlando!

I'm here! I checked in yesterday at 8am, got a 3 bedroom in Patterson. I then waited 2 and a half hours outside Chatham for the bus to Casting. Boooo. When I got there, I was given my schedule. Through Thursday. I wish I knew the rest of the week, but that'll come. I then got fingerprinted, filled out more paperwork, and learned about the class choices. I want to take a lecture class in the fall. After unpacking some, and making out beds, my roommate and I went food shopping at Wal-Mart, then unpacked more. I talked to my parents and my brother, then went to bed at 10pm.

I slept for 12 hours, it was glorious.

Today I had to go back to Casting, because my fingerprints didn't get scanned properly.

I have my housing meeting today, Traditions tomorrow, and my Welcome to Entertainment class on Thursday! It's going to be a good week.

1 comment:

  1. that so exciting! I can't wait to hear more of your journey! I will be down there August 8th! have lots of fun

    ReplyDelete