Saturday, April 28, 2012

23 days!

Today my brother asked me what I was taking to Disney. My answer: 2 suitcases, backpack, and my purse. My mom's going to mail me a box with my Wii, and another box in November with a winter coat and my long johns. My brother's response was "I'm tickled by the fact that you own long johns and wear them."

Photobucket 
My brother is the best. 
Photobucket
Also, I got my first tattoo today! It says "All was well" in the Aladdin movie font.  
 It's on the inside arch of my left foot, and I'm completely in love with it. The full post about it is here, if you want to read about how painful it was, or about the decision, or about the amazing tattoo artist I had.
Photobucket 
I love it so much! It's fully within the Disney Look guidelines as well.
Photobucket 
 Photobucket 
Photobucket 
 Photobucket 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment