Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Visiting Disneyland Paris for the first time, Part 2

 In Toy Story Playland at the Studios
 Meeting Captain Jack Sparrow!
 Giving Captain Jack Sparrow a kiss!
 My favorite window in the castle. Except for maybe Phillip battling Dragon Maleficent.
 I worked there in Disney World!
 Meeting my favorite Princess. The line was an hour wait, and you only met one. Poorly planned system, Disneyland Paris.
 Snow White blowing kisses at the Stars and Cars parade
 Rubbing Aladdin's magic lamp
 Meeting Flynn Rider while in line to meet Rapunzel!
 He asked me what I had done that day, and I told him that I had kissed Jack Sparrow. Flynn asked if he could have one too, and I happily obliged.
 Meeting Rapunzel!
A goodbye hug. January 7 was magical!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finally talking about > "Visiting Disneyland Paris for the first time, Part 2" < Loved it!

    My blog post :: hire local

    ReplyDelete