Others call it a 'Disney Bucket list', I call it a wish list.
1. Experience what the parks have to offer that I haven't experienced yet
2. Meet all the characters & get pictures with them. Again. It's my favorite thing
3. Eat at the Plaza restaurant (Magic Kingdom), Ohana (Polynesian), Marrakesh (Epcot), the Brown Derby and the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre (Hollywood Studios), Yak and Yeti (Animal Kingdom), Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House (Animal Kingdom), Boma and Sanaa (again) (Animal Kingdom Lodge), Chef Mickey's and California Grill (Contemporary), Kona cafe (Polynesian), Boatwright's (Port Orleans Riverside, or wherever you find beingets), and Raglan Road and House of Blues (Downtown Disney). All the menus can be found here.
4. Visit all 4 parks in one day
5. Drink in Mexico's tequila cave
6. Go to the Halloween and Christmas parties at least once.
7. Go to Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon
8. Visit Sea World
9. Go to the beach more than once
10. Sing karaoke at Buffalo Wild Wings
11. Attend the Spirit of Aloha and Hoop de Doo revue dinner shows
12. Go on Character's in Flight hot air balloon at Downtown Disney
13. See Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba
14. See/ride every attraction. The only park I've conquered is Hollywood Studios.
15. Visit all the resorts
16. Watch Wishes from Polynesian beach again, with a Dole Whip
17. Watch Wishes from Bay Lake Tower
18. Go to a professional sporting event that's not golf
19. Get an annual pass for Universal Studios. Drink copious amounts of butterbeer.
20. Go to the filming of the Disney Christmas Parade!
21. Be in the Cast Choir for the Candlelight Processional
22. Swim with dolphins at Epcot
23. Have a delicious beer at Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room in Epcot
23. I'll be 23 in May, so 23 wishes seems like a good number.